Class of 2012
- Brittany Baker (class of 2012) will be attending Slippery Rock University in the fall, where she will be pursuing her Master’s Degree in Social Studies Education.
Class of 2011
- Andy Brown (History and Political Science) (class of 2011) has been accepted to the graduate journalism program at the University of Missouri.
- Andrew Collier (U.S. History and Government and Politics) (class of 2011) is Political & Legislative Coordinator Southwest Region, Ohio, for the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- Noah Langer (History) (Class of 2011), interns at the office of Mark Critz and pursuing his Master’s in Legislative Affairs at George Washington University.
- Scott Lewis (History) (class of 2011) is Linebacker Coach at Eastern New Mexico University , where he is also studying for his Masters of Sports Administration .
- Andrew McKee (U.S. History and Government) (class of 2011) is attending the M.A. program in Religious Studies at University of Missouri on a fellowship.
- Eric Myers (History and Political Science) (class of 2011) is earning his Master’s of Public Affairs at Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Did you know…..?
100% of our graduating class of 2010 found employment within 6 months of graduating (source: Saint Francis University Class of 2010 Post-Graduation Career Report)
- Allison Tomkowski (2010) is a social studies teacher at the Hollidaysburg Area School District.
- Rick Hoover (2006) is a librarian at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Carrie Blough (1999) is the Executive Director of the Ligonier Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Brian McWalters (1995) is an Instructional Designer at Bank of America.
- Bud Breheney (1976) is the Senior Vice President of Sales and Business Development at TNS Media Research.
- Christopher Collins (1973) served as the Vice Chair/Commissioner for the City of New York.